Saturday, January 8, 2011

betsey johnson

A few months ago, I had the privilege of working for Betsey Johnson to plan her grand opening at Century City. When I think of Betsey I think of fun, over the top glitz, glam, and of course PINK, PINK and more PINK!!! So, I wanted to have this grand opening be over the top FUN with lots of pink touches! We had pink champagne, pink cupcakes, a DJ, gorgeous models, I had our very own stage built for our  fashion show, passed out pink goodie bags, and of course I had to design a dress made out of flowers for Betsey! We had a blast! Make sure you guys visit them at their beautiful new store or online at www.betseyjohnson.com .







That's the amazing Elaina, doing the final touches on the models before they hit the stage! Check out her work on www.elainasmakeup.com . There I am on the right ,wearing a beautiful Betsey colorful dress, posing with Monica..one of Betsey's best employees! 

No comments:

Post a Comment